From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:21:53 -0600
>> *all* research is flawed in some way
>
> This is the results of the unknown factors I mentioned in a pastpost.

Sometimes, but not necessarily.

There are many potential sources of flaws.  Some are well known, some not.
Many projects brave on, in spite of known inadequacies -- even fatal ones --
for many reasons, some of which may be political, some financial, and some
due even (I've heard) to outright dishonesty.

allen

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't
want, to impress people they don't like.
                --  (Will Smith)