From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 06:51:19 -0400
and excessive quotes....
Nick asked about bees and chickens.

So far there have been six responses, each one quoting Nick's entire post!
[log in to unmask] wrote:
"My  25 chickens and 4 of my husband's bee hives are about 20 feet
apart.  We have no problems.  Since I never see bees in the chicken's
water, I suspect if they hang around for long they get eaten.  It is funny
to watch chicken chase bees...high in entertainment value.  But no problems.
Kristin Cox"

[log in to unmask] wrote:
"I have a quarter acre lot with chickens and bees.  The chickens move
around the yard freely, but have never paid any attention to the bees,
which are probably 60 feet from the hive.

Mark Primmer
Chemainus, BC"

[log in to unmask] wrote:
"FIVE simple rules to be happy

1. Free your heart from hatred.

  2. Free your mind from worries.

   3. Live simply.

   4. Give more.

   5. Expect less."

I have no idea what that has to do with bees and chickens, but heaven forbit a madorator censor anyone!

[log in to unmask] wrote:
"Other than one of the roosters getting stung in the comb for foraging too
close to the entrance to the hive, my chickens and bees have left eachother
alone for the 2-1/2 years they've shared the same acre.

Janet A. Katz
Chester, NJ"

Amd finally [log in to unmask] wrote:
"How close do you have in mind? Mine are within a 100 foot area and seemingly
content."

Aaron Morris: wondering what is it about excessive quoting that's so hard to understand?