From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:37:51 -0800
Hi Bob & All,

> Whether you agree with their views or not, the postings
> of people you have met are much more personal.  Attend meetings shake
> hands and go out of your way to find Bee-L friends on your travels.

Some people are so lucky to be able to travel and meet distant beekeepers, I wish I were so lucky. Maybe when I am retired from my work I will find the time for the luxury of traveling the world. It is enough for me presently to provide for my family with our single income.

Yes emails are probably one of the most impersonal forms of communication I know besides certain gestures. I know my writing skills and communication skills are in need of wanting help, but in person I try dearly to be endearing and personal. At least I post, act, reciprocate, read most all post, try to look past the impersonality of emails, and have even found many new friends on these lists and this email list. Even though I find it difficult to travel and darn near nobody on this list or other list seem to find their way to Alaska, to by chance meet in person this fellow beekeeper, I look forward to meeting some someday. This list and others has brought the world to me and visa versa. I love ya all regardless of popular opinions.

> Recently, I've used the delete button quite a bit.  The
> discussion on cell size and its spinoffs has pitted facts against
> opinions, such that I had had enough.  I made several exceptions to
> my deletions, however.

I could say the same or do the same but quit frankly, I think it is rude to do so.  I read as many post as humanly possible of this list and other lists I belong to and love to. My opinions come from my closely observing or deep study, reading of material, and using good old uneducated common since that I was born with. Some have no clue and need educated on everything, other wise it is of no use. Facts are opinions that were simply proven later and some facts of the past were later proven false. So much for facts and opinions I guess. Believe as you will and must.

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska USA, http://www.cer.org/,
c(((([ , Apiarian, http://takeoff.to/alaskahoney/,