Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:50:56 GMT
Dave,

>>My colonies need about 26 pounds for winter... They may get a pint or so of syrup in February to 'wake them up'

Please give an idea about to your bees' rate of build up?  For example, how many frames of bees do you have in a typical hive in February, how long does it take them to build up to how many frames of bees for your early flows?  I am curious about how your bees respond to your local UK conditions.

Waldemar