From:
Denis Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:30:15 +0200
Fossils X 3: Insects, Other Arthropods and Amber

3RD INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF PALAEOENTOMOLOGY
with
2ND  INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON PALAEOARTHROPODOLOGY
and
2ND WORLD CONGRESS ON AMBER AND ITS INCLUSIONS

Hammanskraal, South Africa

7th to 11th February 2005

Announcement

The International Palaeoentomological Society invites you to
participate in the above scientific conference which will be held on the
rural Hammanskraal campus of the University of Pretoria, South Africa.
We intend to provide a forum for the dynamic exchange of information and
ideas relevant to those interested in fossil insects and other
arthropods, and in amber. Your input is required to make this a success,
and suggestions for symposia, special sessions and/or keynote speakers
will be particularly welcomed.
The venue is self-contained and fully catered, with very affordable
overnight accommodation for up to 175 people, and has games facilities,
including a swimming pool. One-day excursions to sites of wildlife
and/or palaeontological interest, as well as pre- and/or post-conference
tours will be available.
Please supply the details below, by mail, fax or e-mail, if you are
interested in receiving the First Circular which will give further
information.

Return completed form (below), preferably by e-mail, to:
Prof. D.J. Brothers
School of Botany & Zoology
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Private Bag X01
Scottsville
3209 SOUTH AFRICA
fax: +27 33 260 5105
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please send me the First Circular when available.
Name:
Postal Address:

e-mail address:
Fax:    Telephone:
I would like to suggest the following symposium/theme and possible
coordinator:

I would like to suggest the following keynote speaker and
topic:

I will probably present a paper or poster on the following
topic:

Please find our disclaimer at http://www.disclaimer.nu.ac.za
<<<<gwavasig>>>>