Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:05:41 EST
In selling to a similar, but different market place (most people in the area
are farmers, or have lived in 'small' towns all of their lives) craft shows,
and thrashing bee's we pry should be charging much more due to conditions,
but have not raised our prices any in the past 2 years almost. For a 12oz we
get $1.75,  4oz (Square bottle from Honey Acres) $1.25, 12oz Cut comb $3.00,
3# $5.00 and $17.00 for a gallon. We also sell creamed honey (different
flavors) for 12oz hex, $3.00. That is the biggest seller for us by far. I
would suggest to anyone to try there hand at making some. Its fast, and adds
alot of value and uniqeness to your honey, and makes people remember you, and
being from where there is a Branch Location for Sue Bee, it makes you stand
out from them, which is a good thing. We last weekend had someone comment on
how nice it was to see that our prices had stayed the same. I think however
next year things will be going up by up to a dollar.

Nick
Iowa