From:
Tom Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:20:14 +0100
Hello All

These questions are for my American beekeeping colleagues.

In what year was varroa first found in the USA?

In what year was resistance to Apistan/Bayvarol first reported?

In what year was resistance to Coumaphos first reported?

I shall be most grateful for this information, as I am updating one of my
lectures and need to have the update in place in the next 10 days or so.

Thanks indeed for help

Sincerely
Tom Barrett
Dublin