From:
"Wayne F. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 12:14:35 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of hives that the bees have decided to use the top full
body as a brood chamber after wintering there.I would like to reverse them
to their original position,having the bottom body as a brood chamber,and
then work into the top body which is also a full body at a time when they
choose.
The top body at this point is full .I am afraid that they might swarm if I
don`t do this.
At this point there are not any Queen cells so I think I am safe if I
rotate them.

Thank You

Wayne