From:
BEE_L_Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:45:24 -0700
Posts with *too many quotes* or which otherwise do not meet the guidelines (see
http://www.internode.net/honeybee/BEE-L/) are normally just deleted by the
moderators.

However, if a moderator has time, we sometimes salvage what we can.  Tonight I
have a few minutes and was cleaning out the 'wastepaper basket'.  Here are some
of the better rejected posts -- edited to meet the guidelines:
---