From:
Santiago Benjumeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:50:15 -0400
Hi Everyone!
I am doing a work with computers trying to develop a map with satellite imagery of a piece of land where loads of beekeepers are suppose to take their bees. I want to locate those fields on my map and classificate the flowers where they pick up the nectar. The place in in Ireland, exactly in Wicklow mountains, near Dublin, please help! I need to find people that actually know this area well and know where to locate all the fields, Thanks, Santiago

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.