From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:34:52 -0700
Hi:  I received this today from Norman Birchfield, Ph.D., EPA

"I would like to inform interested parties of the availability of a draft
Pesticide Registation Notice (PRN) available for comment on EPA's Office
of Pesticide Programs website.  The PRN describes proposed labeling and
policy related to pesticide spray drift.  I would like to encourage the
submission of comments on the PRN.  The comment period closes March
31st."

It makes no mention of bees per se, although the notice that I received was
sent to a variety of beekeepers and others who work with bees.

Here's your chance to comment on an important issue to beekeeping.

The PRN and information on how to comment are available at:

http://www.epa.gov/opppmsd1/PR_Notices/prdraft-spraydrift801.htm

Thank you

NB

Norman Birchfield, Ph.D.