From:
dan hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:12:48 -0800
Hi, Cliff.  I keep my frames in plastic garbage bags with PDB moth
crystals.  Since these bags are so delicate, I place the frames first
in cardboard boxes.  When I have old bags, too, I enclose the new
bags in old ones for further protection.  This system copes with the
problem of trying to make a stack of supers more or less gas tight.
I assume I'm responding to a small time beekeeper like myself because
the big boys have all worked out their own system.  In the suburb of
Seattle where I live, the temperature cannot be depended upon for
control, either.