From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:38:59 -0700
I was cleaning up this morning and found what I found to be a most
interesting post from BioBee on my desktop (where I have kept it for
reference).  I will quote it at the bottom of this post and I'll be very
interested in your comments Peter, since you likely have good access to
source documents:

Here is a little of our previous discussion on this subject for context: