From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:55:28 EST
MOST and I mean MOST do not agree with me, but I prime and paint inside and
outside with the best that I can get and they last longer by far. I have
tried only painting the outside and have tried priming and painting only the
outside. No question for me. The moisture cannot penetrate from the inside as
easily and will last far longer. I live in North Alabama.

Lionel