From:
Forrest Zielke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:24:04 EST
Allen, try a product called Liquid Nails. It is found in most building supply
houses. It comes in a tube that fits into a caulking gun. It is much faster
if you apply a big glob on an old board and use a brush to apply to the ends
of the hives. You can also buy it in five and ten gallon cans. It will bond
wet, frozen and treated lumber. The wood will disintegrate before the joint
will separate. I am sure you have seen it in stores. We use it in building
houses and on hives.

Forrest Zielke
Ashland, MA  USA