From:
Karen Oland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 01:26:45 -0400
Frank, Logan,

I'm also in East TN and do the same. I have equipment purchase from local
beekeepers in white, dark brown and dark green. The latest colors I grabbed
at $3 a gallon are light blue and light yellow -- very nice. Home Depot and
Lowes always seem to have a large selection.

Make sure it is for exterior use, of course, but also avoid anything that
claims to help kill insects or is marked as not for use around bees (I've
actually seen one or two of these).  Oil will probably last longer, latex is
easier to repaint.