Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:53:24 -0400
Sharon Labchuk wrote:

> The 'alar scare' myth is a good example of how effective the PR industry
> is, and points to the need to be ever vigilant about where our information
> comes from and who has paid to produce the information.
>
> The Centre for Media and Democracy has a great web page - PR Watch - which
> should be a must read for all conscious humans.
>
> http://www.prwatch.org/index.html

> http://www.ewg.org/pub/home/Reports/Alar/alar.html

Checked them both and I guess it depends on what you what to believe. I
was not convinced by either and have not changed my mind. Both sites are
cut from the same cloth and could be tarred with the same brush they use
against the Apple growers. They are more propaganda than science, but
that is the case with most who have an agenda they wish to support.

Also, I suspect any organizations that have Jeremy Rifkin as a
supporter.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME