From:
"(Brad Cox)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1992 18:34:17 -0500
I'm teaching a highly-interdisciplinary course this spring, "Taming the
Electronic Frontier". To offset the course's emphasis on interchange of
money and information as a means of cooperation/competition in human
societies, I'd like to bring in a biological example in which other
signaling mechanisms are used.

I thought that a videotape on bee society might be just the ticket. But my
library doesn't have a clue as to where to find one. Could someone here
please advise where I might find one that you think highly of?

  Brad Cox; [log in to unmask]; 703 993 1142 secy 703 968 8229 evenings
     George Mason Univ; Program on Social and Organizational Learning