From:
"Joseph A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 16:11:48 -0400
At 11:18 AM 4/15/01 -0400, you wrote:
>If the Minoxidil is not working perhaps the bees are attracted to the glare :)
>Do you have to wear rubber gloves when you apply the Minoxodil.?
No glare (yet!)...that's the reason for the Minoxidil :)
No, I don't use gloves.  I spray it on with the attached sprayer from the
bottle.  It measures out 1cc for each 6 "spritzes".    My guess is
that the propylene glycol may be attracting them.  I'm sure the bees
don't need Minoxidil...besides, it's not formulated for females :).

Joseph A. Clark