Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 18:47:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/01 5:39:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Unlike the old days where AFB was clearly visible now we are finding only a
>  few cells per side and the bees have cleaned out everything but the scale.
Is there any pattern to the distribution of the scales?  center  edges  etc.
  I have a few iffy deadout frames, no ropey mess some dead larvae belly up,
no smell of decay ,but no discernable scales.
  I am curious to hear a description of a frame of dead brood from a non AFB
demise.