From:
dan hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:49:01 -0800
When my Seattle friend bought one this spring, she
paid by check (in advance, plastic not acceptable, I
think) $50 postpaid ($45 each for 2 to 9, $42 for 10
or more).  The trap arrived in three weeks.  Their
mailing address changed sometime in the last few years
and the current one is RD 1, Box 489, Port Trevorton,
PA 17864-9799.  (I think this is the same as was
posted recently.)  Lloyd made a special point that his
trap uses stainless steel screen for the bottom of the
pollen drawer; so does Stauffer.

PS to Juandefuca:  There is a gal in Puyallup, WA (not
far from Seattle) who sells large quantities of pollen
for human consumption to Glorybee in Eugene, OR.
Contact me privately if you want to identify her.  She
makes much more off the pollen than she does the
honey.  Dan