From:
Peter John Keating <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter John Keating <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 13:42:47 -0500
Greetings, if you look in that excellent book edited by Eva Crane "Honey" on
page 286 it is stated that .... Honey samples stored for 5 weeks at 0oC, and
then at 14oC, showed no granulation for 2 years, ...... I do freeze
prepacked honey this way and most times it works.There will be times when it
will granulate but it is(according to me) the delay in freezing that is the
cause.
Peter