From:
bob harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:14:10 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 7/24/00 3:12:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> > <<   What's a clean, no-mess, minimum-hassle way to offer honey samples? >>
> >

> >  It is not perfect, but we just set up 12 oz squeeze bears and a cup with
> >  plastic spoons.
Hello all,
The above meets all health codes in our state. We do 3-4 selling events
a week from spring to fall and a few over the winter. Our health dept.
will shut us down  when we use straws or spoons and WE do not HAND the
customer the straw/spoon with the honey allready on it. The reason is
simple. People will double dip if its done any other way.

Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri