From:
michael palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:42:44 -0500
This is exactly why I now build all of my own equipment. I build everything but
frames from scrap wood I obtain from a local mill. By using what they call
kindling, I can build supers for about $1.00 per. Covers and bottoms cost even
less. I buy my frames new. That way I know they are put together correctly.
Besides, have you ever tried to recondition old frames? I think the time spent
is too valuable! Remember the saying - "good wood on bad."