Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Sasseville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:51:27 -0800
Here in Zolfo Springs Florida the maple is over and
the willow is at peak. Because of the record cold
January we delayed our grafting date to February 1 we
usually start mid January. Brood is 3-6 frames, drones
are emerging, and the bees are collecting pollen big
time. Today is a high of 75f.
Because of the cold weather there is no sign of the
small hive beetle.

Paul Sasseville
Zolfo Springs, Fl/ Poland, Me