From:
Jeffrey Lavett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:18:38 -0800
We have both California and Asian poppies growing in this area, and,
last season, I noted the bees worked the Asian poppies with great
enthusiasm. Do you have any knowledge whether the Asian poppy has any of
the ill effects as the opium poppy has? I collected a great amount of
seed intending to plant this flower widely widely this spring.