Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:50:33 -0700
Hello everyone,I am first year beekeeper with two hives and need some help.It seems to me that the stronger colony is robbing the weaker colony,it also seems that the weaker colony for some reason has no queen.I have seen that in the brood chamber there is no brood and nothing else.The frames are empty.In the uper chamber there is still some honey left.What should I do,can I save this colony or it is to late because of the coming autumn.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is unappropriate place to ask such questions.

Sascha Mrkailo,Serbia

PS:How can I get acces to archives off BEE-L?