From:
Roger Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:49:02 -0600
My search of the Bee-L archives revealed only
scattered references to bees on public lands.  I'm
wondering if it is legal, and if so, how is
permission obtained, to "pasture" bees, even
temporarily, on U.S. Forest Service or BLM public
lands?  Do any of the list's subscribers,
particularly from western states, know whether it
would be legal to move a trailer of hives
temporarily onto public land to try to take
advantage of a mountain wildflower bloom?
--Rog Flanders