SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Arthur, David J SMSgt USAF ANG 178 FW/SEG" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur, David J SMSgt USAF ANG 178 FW/SEG
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:22:57 -0400
Here's another opportunity to get involved with the council.  Dick sent this note to the Steering Committee, but it's also an invitation to the general membership.  We always need help and here's a chance for you to jump right in.  Just make sure you contact Dick  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> so he can schedule you.

David J. Arthur, SMSgt, Ohio ANG

178 FW Ground Safety Manager

5319 Regula Ave., SBMPT

Springfield, OH 45502-8784