SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Justin Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 16:32:06 +0000
We are currently looking into getting security/surveillance cameras.  With today's events of mass shootings and workplace violence, we feel that we need some added security.  Also, we feel that the cameras would be beneficial when it comes to accident investigations.  My question is what is a common company/brand employer's use?  We have a wide open warehouse with little obstructions.  What would be a recommended camera?  Can I go to a local electronics store or should I go through a company that specializes in security cameras?

I am not a camera or IT guru, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin Hayes
Safety Manager
Benjamin Steel Company, Inc.
777 Benjamin Dr.
Springfield, OH  45502
937-322-8600 (o)
937-327-0451 (f)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

This discussion list is provided by the Springfield/Clark County Safety Council