From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 22:55:22 +0000
> Re:  Tom Hale's book Medications in Mothers Milk. There is a new
> edition every year, and the new 97 edition may be coming out
> sometime soon ........  I would suggest that whoever is interested
> in more current drug info should purchase this book. It is
> inexpensive, and worth it.

Would anyone updating their Hale (or any other book, such as BAB)
please consider donating their old edition to the Association for
Lactation Consultant Certification C/o their nearest IBLCE Office.
ALCC sends books to exam applicants in developing countries who
would not otherwise have access to these materials.  Old editions are
far better than nothing.  The value may be tax deductable.  Enquire
at <[log in to unmask]>

Ros Escott
IBLCE Regional Administrator
South Pacific and Asia