From:
In the Beginning Lactation Services <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:44:59 -0500
Yes I too saw it and had many of the same thoughts!!!!

Please do lend your voices one and all!!!

patricia

In The Beginning Lactation Services
Patricia Roppel-Keeling, IBCLC, RLC, CBED, ECE.C
Protecting, promoting, and encouraging healthy beginnings
for mother & babe through breastfeeding
[