From:
Kerri Zandberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:27:27 -0400
Hi everyone,

I have a client who is returning to work when baby is four months, and
feels she needs to wean because of her work environment.  She was pulled
from her regular work while pregnant because of the environmental
chemicals.  Is there somewhere she can check on these chemicals in relation
to breastfeeding?  I've looked in the archives, because I seem to remember
some discussion about this in the past, but not finding what I'm looking
for.  The chemicals are methane chloride, NNDMF, and tetrahydrofuran.  (not
sure of my spelling, need to clarify with her).

I'd appreciate any direction.  She's worked so hard to breastfeed, it would
be a shame to wean if she doesn't need to.

Kerri Zandberg, RN, BScN, IBCLC