From:
George Eastwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 22:41:42 PDT
Dear Kathleen,

I'm new to the LACTNET and I want to introduce myself  to
you (so you can add a pin to your map ) and all the other
fine people on the LACTNET.

I  am Barbara Eastwood R.N., C.L.E. of San Diego, CA. I
currently head up the lactation program at Scripps La Jolla
Hospital which I started up about a year ago. It is going
well and my goal for the next year is to make Scripps a Baby
Friendly Hospital (although the definition of "Baby
Friendly" seems to be still up in air ).

The IBCLC exam is being held for the first time in San Diego
this summer and I hope my five years of experience in the
trenches and studying your great book will pull me through.

The LACTNET forum is a great resource. I'm computer phobic
but my husband (a Communications System Engineer) is a whiz
at it and he introduced me to the LACTNET to get me
comfortable with computers and "surfing the net".

Thanks for providing this forum and the invitation to join
the LACTNET family.

Sincerely,

Barbara