From:
Shirley MacKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 12:13:29 -0400
This thread about perky breasts reminds me of my hospital room-mate when my
son was born.  She was not going to breastfeed and was insisting she was
going to have her breasts bound as soon as her child was born so they would
not sag.  She was having a C-Section because she didn't want to go through
labour (the way she treated and bullied the poor nurses, I wasn't surprised
her doctor agreed to do it to shut her up).  This was her second child she
told me this was exactly what she did the first time.  At the time I was a
new mom who knew absolutely nothing about breastfeeding except what my one
day of experience taught me and even then it made me feel sad for this poor
baby.

It takes all kinds, I wonder if she's still "perky".

Shirley, Mommy Best Breastfeeding Support Group