From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 22:17:22 GMT
I use an X-acto knife with a good, firm handle to cut syringes.  I also
do it myself, making them up ahead of time, so that I'm the only one
responsible for being hurt.

BTW, my daughter, now 16 yrs, will share cups, straws, drinks of
anything Exept milk.  If someone asks for some of her milk, she lets
them finish the glass.  She thinks its totally gross when teens drink
out of milk cartons or jugs.  I asked why the phobia.  She said, "Mom,
milk is such a private, personal beverage."  HMMM, wonder how she came
up with that one?

Jeanne Fisher
Austin, TX