From:
CKoehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:14:52 -0500
>Ok, folks.  Based on the first 50 people I have heard from, it seems there
>is a LINK to geography re: timing of arrival of ILCA roster, but it is by
>no means totally that.
Kathleen:
What is the ILCA roster, and how can I get a copy? I'm new to my "field" of
"professional" lactation assistance, and am not yet fully acclimated to the
world of organizations and the like (beyond LLL) that are available. I'm
*very* eager to be "in the know", and would love more links to be better
educated:
Cyndi, RN in WI