From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:37:43 -0400
Hi All,
Just had to comment on some things that I have been seeing lately on this
list.  Don't worry!  They are good things!!
Some folks have given info on whatever subject.  They have been asked for
references, nicely I might add.  The references have been found and people
have been thanked for taking the time to do the research!  I think that this
is WONDERFUL!!  After the past unpleasantness that we had, it is nice to see
us working together as a team, helping, teaching and learning with one
another!  How heartwarming!
I am especially pleased with the contributions from our friends in other
countries.  Pam from Zimbawea (did I spell that right??) has the neatest
insights from her country!  Keep telling us all the neat things you do over
there!  Maybe we here in the US will someday meet some of the standards you
folks already have in place.

Now what I am hoping for is that, like last year, someone will be able to
take a few minutes here and there and give us poor sould who can't attend
ILCA some juicy tidbits and stories about what's going on down there!!  <HINT
HINT!!>  I am particularly interested in Brian's  (Dr. Palmer's) presentation
(And have to admit, am curious to find out what he wears!) on BF and oral
anatomy stuff!

When Lactnetters who are attending ILCA have your get together, feel a hug
from me long distance from Sacramento, California!!  I believe our old friend
(well, SHE's not old, but you know what I mean) Roberta Graham the Mexican
Milkmaid will be there.  Someone look her up for me and give her a kiss for
me!  (Or at least a hug!  She is a great gal!)

Take care everyone!  WIll miss those of you who are gone from the list!

Have fun!
Jay