Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:45:22 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
I was greatly relieved. The Proctors were kind and nice. They told us water and meds were OK and they had both water and hard candy for the exam and I assumed tissues were also OK.

I was so grateful to the kind Head proctor Heidi and the other kind woman and the sweet man who sat (and slept LOL!) at the back of the room.

They made the best of the situation and we were OK. 

Sorry to have complained, but the instruction sheet scared me. The proctors were very good, although the event in the room was misnamed by the name of the Proctor service. I had to let the gentleman in the hotel know how to spell IBCLE and IBCLC for the new sign. He told me the first few to arrive were sent to the other Marriott downtown Chicago, I assume they all made it back.

IBLCE needs to make sure the signage for the hotel AND the hotel staff are informed on what is going on IF they are going to use hotels, instead of medical center. Persoanlly, I prefer Medical Centers for test taking. They are used to people taking Boards.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2