From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:49:45 -0700
What is interesting in tying less bedwetting to breastfeeding is the dairy
milk and possible allergy connection. Our second breastfeeding daughter was
dry at night months earlier than her 18 months older sister. She awakened
dry every a.m. from a very young age.

When we discovered she wet the bed on a Saturday morning at about age 3 we
were really puzzled. Then we ate at the same favorite buffet restaurant the
next week on a Friday night and it happened again. Eliminating the foods she
would have consumed at home, we decided to forgo their soft serve ice cream
as it was her only novel food two weeks in a row.

She never wet her bed again.  Some chemical in their soft service ice cream
mix affected/irritated her bladder is what we guessed.
Judy Ritchie