From:
Susannah Pryal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 16:10:05 -0700
I just saw part of this thread and had to reply b/c my son was baptized in
the Catholic Church this past weekend.  My husband and I had to attend a two
hour class and at least one of the godparents had to be baptized, had 1st
communion and be confirmed with a certificate saying so.

I am not a Catholic..my husband is.

Anyway, baptism was at Mass and after the ceremony there was still 1/2 hour
to go.  I nursed Kellan in the 3rd pew from the front about three times.  No
one blinked an eye (so I saw).  They probably didn't notice...I'm pretty
discreet.

I was also one of two moms (out of 10) who nursed during the baptism class.
:-)

Susannah
Sammamish, WA