Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:32:03 EDT
It certainly wasn't an upscale salon, but a small salon in rural southcentral
Kentucky just this last week that I nursed my 7 week old son while having my
hair done.  It was the first time I had nursed in that situation and also a
first for the salon owner, who was tickled pink.  If there WAS slurping etc.
no one could hear it over my 5 and 3 year old daughters.  Oh and my hubby was
there too, it was a family 'outing.'

On another note, did anyone catch the Dateline episode on the Texas
octuplets?  It was very interesting and I noted that the word 'breastmilk'
was mentioned only one time and the word 'formula' was never mentioned!
There were bottles shown, but no mention of what was inside.  Only 3 of the 7
are home.  Just wondered what anyone else thought of the piece.

Chris Willison, Bowling Green, Kentucky