From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:25:38 -0400
When it is topical nipple thrush I use APNO(my version-Bactroban,
betamethasone and nystatin ointments-mom mixes them herself so pharmacist
doesn't spazz out) and diflucan for baby, if baby is over 1 mo old.  If you
use diflucan for baby under one mo you have to adjust dose, so I usually use
nystatin if it is a fairly young baby.  Summer in Atlantic City is
definitely thrush season!

I agree with Joanna that anything that goes on for WEEKS needs further
investigation.  If mom doesn't get prompt relief, look again!
The deep breast pain she mentions is abnormal to say the least.

 I hear from the moms who have had