From:
jane Ciaramella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 23:28:15 +0000
Winnie,
I basically composed the same reply last night only to realize I was beyond my daily quoata of posts. I agree with your post entirely. Barcoding and keeping breastmilk in the same record as medicines put s it in a class where it belongs with its antiinfective qualities and immune boosters. It is medicinal .
Jane Ciaramella RNC,IBCLC,MS