From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:19:57 -0700
Sadly, this has come up before.  That display is at least three years
old.  I wrote a note to them at that time, and we discussed it here or
on lactavist.  Having said that, we should still continue to offer
that feedback to this and all other facilities where we see such a
waste of opportunity.  To consider also is the bizarre impression it
gives children about how animals are raised.

Has anyone recieved positive feedback from that aquarium?

Kate- now in Palo Alto, wondering how to do a yahoo.com sig file.
Anyone know?