From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:50:00 -0400
This is from my daughter who just started nursing school in Israel.  Her
goal is nurse-midwifery.  I wish I had words of wisdom for her.  Can
anyone in Israel send some reassuring thoughts her way?

Sarah

Sarah Friend Barnett   LLLL, IBCLC
Bronx (New York City), NY  -  [log in to unmask]
" You are not obliged to finish the task,
 neither are you free to neglect it."       R. Tarfon