From:
Philippa Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 22:35:36 +1000
Hi Denise,
>Phillippa Thomson (at the LRC) are you out there?  What has NMAA's 'gadgets
>advisors' made of it?

I checked today with someone in the know in NMAA about testing of the
Niplette.  Evidently it has not been tested by the Lactation Aids Working
Group and will not be in the near future.  The only journal reference we
have to the niplette is
McGeorge DD, 1994.  'The Niplette: an instrument for the non-surgical
correction of inverted nipples', British Journal of Plastic Surgery, 47(1):
46-49.
McGeorge is the developer of the niplette, and I gather NMAA would like to
see it tested by someone other than the inventor and reported in the
literature before we would even look like recommending it to our mothers.
Greetings,
Philippa (even further south from the equator)