From:
Stacy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:53:12 -0500
Hi everyone . Thank you for the welcome to Lactnet. I thought I was a
little more computer savy and it was brought to my attention that my
response to Tuesdays questions didn't get through, sorry about that. Here
I go again.

I am a childbirth educator and we also have a nurse on staff fulltime. Kim
and I have been involved for many years with a pregnancy center helping
women mainly in crisis pregnancy. It was with our heart for women there
that this business took a natural progression.

It is our intent to network within our community to bring support to women
not just exclusively dealing with breastfeeding.

Our donors are not compensated for their donations, however we do give
them a hospital grade breastpump free of charge regardless if they end up
qualifying to be donors. The milk that is donated is not used for research
for therapeutics for adult disease.  Our expenses will be covered by
selling the milk to Prolacta for processing and then distribution to the
hospitals. Prolacta has a very comprehensive website that can answer more
indepth questions directly about them  Our website is still under
construction.  I appreciate the interest and welcome any additonal
questions. We are excited about the positive response we are already
receiving in the communiy.

Thank you
STacy Brown
Two Maids a Milking