Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 00:35:21 -0400
Hi Jake,  According to this 2007 FDA report the drugs I mentioned are not approved.  I took the list directly from this report:

 http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/EnforcementActivitiesbyFDA/SelectedEnforcementActionsonUnapprovedDrugs/UCM199776.pdf

Granted it is 4 years old and a few may now be approved.

However, there are several other sites that you can find detailing this problem  if you google it.  I used this one because it actually named the

medications.  The most shocking of course is that in 2007 phenobarbital was not FDA approved.

Chris

Christine Betzold NP CLC MSN
www.theBFclinic.com
714-269-9879