From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:32:15 -0400
Dear Carolyn,
        I can give you three cases of extrordinarily large breasts and
breastfeeding off the top of my head.
        The first was a woman who was also quite fat, to the point that
it was difficult for her to position her baby.  Her arms could not meet
in the middle of her body.  Her breasts were HUGE.  Due to the
positioning problems and flat nipples, it was a few weeks before she was
totally breastfeeding, but the baby thrived on her milk alone after
that.  (sorry, I don't have a cup sixe here.)
        The second is a mom I've loaned a pump to.  She's of relativly
normal size, but breast size is very large.  She is planning on having
breast reduction surgery, due to back pain, after this her third baby
weans.  Not only is the baby fully breastfed, the mom works full-time and
is able to pump more than adequate supply of br. milk with a Nurture III
pump.  I believe her bra size is 44 FF.
        The third case is me.  I kid now that nursing in bed was no
problem, and I could never roll over on my child because she was on the
floor!
        Good luck with your research.

Margie Forrest, in Hot, Sticky WPB, FL, on the first day of school!